Friday, May 27, 2011

5am munchies?

What is going on? I woke up at 5 to pee and was super hungry. I didn't really want to eat cause I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't concentrate on anything else so I had one of my mini protein bars.

So last night in the afternoon I got a foot cramp and a stomach ache and didn't think I would be hungry for dinner, By 7 I felt better so I had lentil and quinoa and fake cheese.

I was also itchy all afternoon which continued after dinner so I think I am allergic/sensitive to something in the fake cheese since that is new and it was the constant between both meals.

Things I am avoiding
tomato
yeast
casein
sugar (for real)

And I am going to buy a little notebook and food/sleep log and write down physical and emotional reactions throughout the day.

blah.

Hopefully I will enjoy the wedding and not worry about food too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment