Tuesday, May 24, 2011

At least I slept

Went to the gym this morning but my usual weights class was some weird drumming cardio class. Walked for an
hour and then did weak abs/weights. Then went to the doctor who told me that my levels are all good. Awesome. As usual a doctor tells me nothing is wrong. So its about continuing my diet and drinking lots of water. My main goal is eating when I am hungry, differentiating cravings, hunger, dehydrating, etc. and not over eating. This is the hardest. When I start I just want to keep eating. Today because I am leaving I drank a full smoothie when normally I only have 1 full glass and put the rest in the fridge. Have been totally bloated since. :(

What I ate today
8:15- rice, nectarine, and gluten free granola
12- spinach, peach, pear smoothie
2:30- rice, lentils and beets hummus
last few spoonfuls of granola

No comments:

Post a Comment