Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling ok so far...

Fell asleep at around 10:45 last night and was up at 7:30am. Most sleep I have gotten in awhile and I got up early. Win.

Wasted a bit of time in bed and then got up at 8:15 feeling hungry so I made:
an antioxident packed smoothie- blueberry, blackberry, red grapes, spinach, and almond milk. (maybe no grapes next time)
a pear with cashew butter
flax cereal with almond milk
coffee

Today I am going to focus on not snacking and what times I eat. So breakfast was an adventure between 8:30-10am

In about a half an hour I am going to do errands and then hopefully some sort of exercising so I probably won't eat until lunch because I feel full now. Full not stuffed or bloated. YAY!! Let's see if I can keep that up.

Yesterday I ate tiny snacks about once an hour in the afternoon. It was weird. And then I ate a ton for dinner because I just wasn't feeling full.  I didn't feel like I was overeating but then I had some cereal and then I lost a little bit of control. This is gonna be tough the next couple of weeks to not eat when I am bored. Maybe I'll fill my time by taking my dog for a walk and trying out new exercise routines. Win for Lily and for Shani. Or I'll go broke by shopping. hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment