Saturday, June 18, 2011

Feelin' Pretty Good

I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. I did 100 burpees in less than 10 minutes. I wish I would have finished the 10 minutes and not just the 100 burpees but I had lost all motivation once I got to 100. I can see the strength in my arms but to be able to do something I really did't think I could is a great feeling. I can also see the change int he upper abs which I am thrilled about. Going to keep doing workouts everyday even if it is 10 minutes before I go to bed. Today I did another bodyrock workout I didn't think I could do which is awesome. These are a really good addition to the gym. I can't get there everyday but I can so a 12 minute workout. I do miss the communal feeling of working out together but I think it might be another few days before I have time to return to the gym.

Yesterday was a day of really good eats. After 100 burpees I made a smoothie of a small apple, a plum, spinach and a scoop of sunnut butter. Delish a filling with the protein. Later at a meeting at aroma I also had a latte with soymilk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment