Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lots of first attempts

First attempt at overnight oats: semi success.

It was a bit tasteless, next time I will add the fruit the night before so maybe the juices will marinate a bit and give it more flavor. I ended up adding some of my blueberry smoothie for flavor. I also added pecans and strawberries. Maybe it also needed some more milk. I was still hungry after which is weird so I had cashew butter, quinoa granola and flax puffs. I also had the tiniest it of coffee.

I have been having weird sensations after eating. Sometimes I get super tired. Sometimes I get a little pain in the my stomach which passes quickly. How am I supposed to know what is causing this when I haven't really changed my diet. And it doesn't come after anything specific. I think coffee actually does negatively affect me which is a bit tragic because I looooooove coffee. I love making it, the smell, the taste, the whole experience. I guess I can start making iced tea instead. Not as exciting but I guess it will do.

Off to the city to soak up some rays and the park! Then the Mets game.

No comments:

Post a Comment