Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Loving the monster

The green monster that is. Now that I am in a routine here I have started making smoothies again everyday. And I love making them green. Here are my eats for the last few days. My body is in a quasi funk- don't really know why. Maybe the heat? It 80 degrees at 8am everyday now. Also not sleeping much. Shocker!

dough boy smoothie (a la kath)
spinach
1/2 cup oats
1 cup soymilk
3 small plums

set overnight and blended in the AM

It was good but I don't think I would want something that thick everyday. It also gave me a slight stomach ache and I don't know if that was the oats or overload on soymilk.


yummy veg and chickpea salad with tachina dressing


green monsta! spinach, mango and flax seed. mmmm

 salad and mango

No comments:

Post a Comment