Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jetlag and Nausea

Got back to Israel on Monday afternoon. Stayed up pretty late but "slept" a good amount. Obviously it would be a good amount if i slept like a normal person which I don't. Was tired for most of the day on Tuesday plus was   smoothie-ing which probably added to my fatigue. Fell asleep at 8:45 and then woke up at 1:45 on Thursday morning. Was awake for a few hours and then woke up for good at around 7:30.

Did some stuff in my room and the house then had breakfast, which was maple baked apple. I chopped an apples and microwaved it with a splash of maple syrup and cinnamon. Then I added a spoonful of sunflower seed butter. I also had a bowl of puffed rice. Was nauseous after that. Have experienced nausea after every meal including the smoothies. I think I am eating too much.









Started a workout but couldn't finish it cause I thought I was going to throw up. By the time I got to lunch with Leon I felt much better. I had a sweet potato-black lentil salad which also had red onions which I avoided and goat cheese which I had a few bites of. Felt ok after that meal. I think I was super hungry without realizing it and ate the right amount.


I totally forgot to photograph dinner which is too bad because it was awesome. I tried out quinoa tortilla (recipe modified from fitnessista). I took a half cup of quinoa flakes and ground them. Then I added half a cup of water, salt, pepper, and basil. Then I fried it. It was so good and a really nice "bread" alternative. It was also fun since my socca experiment failed. It tasted a bit funny but I think that was the flakes and maybe I need stronger spicing. I also had brussel sprouts, a cucumber and tachina. I felt pretty full after that but about an hour later I got pangs so I had a small bowl of puffins and sun butter. Nausea ensues. Maybe its the butter? I hope not :( As usual my goal it to eat less. Super hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment