Saturday, July 16, 2011

can i live my life horizontally

I realized int he last few days that I feel much better lying down. I don't feel as bloated, I actually have an appetite, I feel like I am digesting properly.

I don;t know if its all in my head but I wish I could spend more time horizontal.

Obviously it's been a rough few days and i am really struggling. I feel bad pretty much all the time, not knowing if I am hungry, dehydrated, full etc. I never want to eat but I do anyway. I have been overeating which is funny because the amount I eat is a portion of what my friends eat. I have one bite and I am full.

Trying to start a food journal but also find those unhelpful. I need to be more conscious of eating whole unprocessed foods and eating simple meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment