Friday, July 8, 2011

I need to learn how to read and listen

To my body.

This afternoon at around 1:15 I was feeling kind of hungry.

I had a small breakfast at around 9 so I was only mildly surprised.

Instead of eating I did a workout which I couldn't even finish. The one I did yesterday left my legs weak so I couldn't so the last 50 squats. From the beginning I knew it was probably the wrong decision but I did it anyway. Also workout here in the middle of the day in an un-air conditioned room is probably really unhealthy for me. So 40ish minutes later I felt like I was going to collapse so I dove into rice cakes, tahina, a tomato and natural fig jam. Probably ate too much but I wanted to eat right away cause I felt like i was going to pass out, I wanted some protein and some veg but could not wait long enough to make a smoothie which is maybe what I should have done.

oh well.

Hopefully I'll be hungry for dinner. It's too bad because I have been trying to do a better job of paying attention to hunger levels and cravings.

Now how do I get rid of my monster headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment