Monday, July 18, 2011

Good New Bad News

Good News: my stomach felt kind of better today
Bad News: all I ate was white rice and white potato

Having an allergy test tomorrow and the conditions is that the day before you can only eat white rice, white potato, chicken and fish (the last 2 i don't eat).

Positives: I like not having to think about my meal. I definitely would have liked more flavor but I think having too many choices and wanting to cook so many things and use so many ingredients stresses me out and forces me to overeat. I am going to try to make dishes that include minimal ingredients which I think should also help me pinpoint what aggravates and what doesn't. Although at this point I am bloated all the time no matter what I eat so it probably has a lot to do with quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment